Friday, May 17, 2013

Lagunitas WTF

I recently messed my finger up pretty good, and while wincing away through the pain, a good friend of my declared that the Wilco Tango Foxtrot (WTF) ale from Lagunitas Brewing would make me feel a thousand times better.  And it was just what the doctor ordered.  My finger is still a mess, and it still hurts, but i did manage to enjoy a tasty beer.  The WTF is a smooth ale, with plenty of malts to go around.  The initial aroma was one of hops, caramel, and hints of fruit (figs maybe?), while the taste was a good mix of the usual caramel you'd expect from a brown ale and the added oomph of citrus and orange.  This is a very tasty beer, and the hops never overwhelm, so it leaves a great aftertaste.  Definitely check this one out while you can.  (It's also relatively inexpensive!)

Visit the brewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment